Great opportunity for a seasoned financial crime candidate with experience in assurance, monitoring, testing or audit to join this evolving team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract starting in Feb 2020.
- Support the Manager Financial Crime and Market Oversight in the delivery of the teams strategic goals and contribute to the vision and strategy for our management and mitigation of Financial Crime risk.
- Conduct 'second' line of defence' assurance reviews to assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls over Financial Crime risks
- Monitor activities and transactions by utilising Market data to identify trends, gaps or emerging risks.
- Gather appropriate management information, as part of the overall governance framework addressing Financial Crime risk within the business.
- Identifying and reporting on the management and mitigation of Financial Crime threats.
Experience and knowledge required
- Some knowledge of applicable Financial Crime regulations.
- An understanding of how to apply a risk-based approach to identification and management of Financial Crime risks, including sampling methodology.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practice of insurance and reinsurance business in the UK and globally, including a sound understanding of legal frameworks, risks and requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in the design, implementation and management of effective risk management frameworks and operating risk control processes.
- Experience of planning and delivering thematic reviews and deep dives in relation Financial Crime risks, including drafting reports, recommendations and presenting results in person.
- The ability to analyse, understand, manage, develop and implement solutions and processes involving complex information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.