A large banking organisation is currently looking expand their Financial Crime team in London. They are currently looking for a Financial Crime Investigation Lead.
The role reports to the Head FCC Escalations and is responsible for assisting in the below responsibilities:
- Ongoing advisory to the investigations teams on escalated breaches/alerts
- Coordinating the transaction monitoring team and ensure they develop and maintain a robust risk management framework and delivery of Global and/or local requirements for all elements of Transaction Monitoring;
- Continuous oversight of AML, Bribery and Corruption risks identified through transactional systems
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime AML, Sanctions, ABC.
- Minimum 5 years of financial crime experience at another Investment Bank.
- Track record of BAU and project based transaction monitoring work
- Exposure to trade finance or correspondent banking would be useful.
- Proven experience of working across teams and able to contribute to the strategic direction of a business
- Fluency in English language (written and oral)