Fast Growing Insurance Broker is searching for a Financial Data and MI Analyst to join their existing London team. This role will provide support to the Operations Team, focusing on analysis and reporting functions which will support the Finance and Specialty teams.
- Oversee the flow of data from systems of record into financial ledger
- Provide timely MI and insight to support and partner the lines of business
- Provide robust analysis and insight to drive business performance
- Manage the monthly revenue flash process, including system reconciliations
- Conduct regular process and controls reviews, providing recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Management of internal and external audit requirements on financial data within Broking system
- Provide requirements for system changes and IT roadmap, with UAT support as necessary
- Ad hoc support for projects arising in the Operations and Finance teams
- Proven Finance Operations experience from the Insurance Broking Industry
- Deep understanding of IBA Accounts, credit control and payments (to markets) functions of insurance brokers
- Strong data analysis and MI Skills
- Advanced Excel and Power BI Skills
- Strong process improvement skills
This is a key position within this boutique specialist Broker, and therefore they are offering a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus. The role involves regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business and it is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal skills. Furthermore, the company envisages continued growth over the coming years and as such there is high potential for rapid internal progression.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.