Eames Consulting Group are working closely with one of the world's largest insurance companies who are recruiting regionally within their Financial Lines Claims Team.
Responsibilities of a Financial Lines Claims Adjuster include:
- Managing a portfolio of Financial Lines claims predominantly across D&O and Management Liability.
- Handling claims from cradle to grave, negotiating settlement and drawing to conclusion.
- Managing claims which come from our underwriting platforms.
- Attending regular meeting with underwriters in order to review and provide feedback on their claims.
- Representing the company in review meeting with brokers, clients and London market representatives.
- Ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
It's essential you have demonstrable experience within the Financial Lines space to be considered for this role.
Please apply, or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.