Eames is working closely with a globally recognised insurer on the appointment of a Financial Lines Claims Adjuster to join their office in Barcelona. The Claims Adjuster will be responsible for managing claims from initial notification through to settlement, covering a variety of products including Warranty & Indemnity, Directors & Officers, Errors & Omissions and Financial Institutions. Other duties include:
- Preparing reports to management regarding reserves, claims trends and case developments.
- Monitoring the development of claims, assigning counsel where necessary.
- Attending settlement conferences.
Ideally suitable applicants will possess the following abilities:
- 2 - 5 years' experience handling claims within professional or financial lines for an insurer or syndicate.
- Fluency in English, additional language skills beneficial.
- Have obtained a law degree, or equivalent.
We have a flexible budget for the salary depending on experience and relocation costs will be covered by the employer. If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity don't hesitate to apply now, or contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.