Looking for a Senior Business Analyst with prior experience in Financial Markets!
We are hiring a Senior Business Analyst to support a large-scale project within a Financial Market Project Management team. They are looking for candidates with strong experience in Front Office and Risk Management within Financial Markets. As the regional lead, you will be independently managing regional deliveries and managing stakeholders across technology development teams and business users.
- This role will act as lead business analyst for projects within the region. Responsible for proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, resources, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Manage senior stakeholders across business and technology on ensuring team has the right requirements for delivery.
- Liaise with multiple country head heads on roll-out to individual countries.
- Work with project manager on project plans and evaluates work progression and quality.
- Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Manage a team of business analysts and developers with vendor partners and in out-sourced locations
- Work with Risk Teams and Front-Office Business Teams.
- 5 years of experience in Financial Markets
- Minimally 10 years of experience in banking projects.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Prior experience leading large teams
- Experience in a variety of risk management roles OR experience with risk projects
- PMP certification or any other relevant qualification in project management
- Candidate must be based in Singapore
EA Licence: 16S8091|EA Registration Number: R1544112