A forward thinking Investment Firm is looking to hire a Financial Modelling Analyst into their London based team. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The firm is going through an exciting time of growth and the role offers great opportunities.
- Responsible for upholding and updating the current suite of models as new products are launched and improvements identified
- High involvement on the monthly MI process through running impairment models, preparing variance analysis and updating key schedules.
- Key support in producing and maintaining process notes and documentation on key impairment models
- Support the COO on commercial analytics related to operational management
- Propose, prepare and own regular reports to monitor areas of critical interest for the business
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Evidence of IFRS 9 modelling experience
- Solid excel, VBA and analytical skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders; therefore it is essential you have great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.