- Responsible for key analytics and insights supporting delivery to the IB's CEO/CFO and senior management.
- Key role in data collection, validation and analysis including the review and challenge of performance against guidance and targets.
- Ongoing enhancement of the quality of performance discussion through effective understanding of business performance drivers and the external environment
- Instigate relationship building with other functions of the wider business for BAU and transformation activities.
- Strong involvement with the Planning and Stress Test Lead to develop and implement controls for Planning and Stress Test processes including ownership/accountability for attestation matrices.
- Proven experience within a commercial finance role ideally within financial services, however, all industries are considered.
- Extensive budgeting and forecasting experience gained from a large blue chip organisation
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modelling skills.
- Proven process improvement skills.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business including the IB's CFO and other line of business heads. Consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. The position offers a clear progression path to a VP position within the next 18 months.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.