Financial Planning & Analysis AVP – Stress Testing/London/£-Market Rate
Leading Retail Bank is seeking an experienced finance professional to join as a Financial Planning & Analysis AVP for their London desk. This role has been created through internal mobility and is an ideal opportunity for a candidate in FP&A to gain wider experience in a stress testing function.
- Work with the finance and other functional Stress testing teams and Group Finance to ensure that key stress testing processes are adhered to
- Processes include EBA, PRA and Internal Stress Testing
- Provide timelines for Stress testing requirements, and work with each of the key stakeholders to ensure delivery is on time and to expectations
- Drive improvement in team processes e.g. automation of manual processes, revision of systems and technical enhancements where appropriate, as well as driving consistency and understanding of methodology used across portfolios.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Strong academic background – minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Qualified CIMA/ACA / ACCA
- Currently working in financial planning & analysis or finance business partnering
- Post qualified experience within another financial services organisation – Essential
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
This position has regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business and it is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal skills. You will also be expected to provide evidence of identifying and improving current processes in your experience