An opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Manager to join a Fund Manager in Central London in a newly created position.
The Fund has experienced explosive growth, particularly over the last five years which has seen AUM triple to over £6bn. As a result, finance headcount has increased considerably which includes a newly created dedicated FP&A function. The newly created function sits within finance with a long term plan to shift away into a purely strategical function.
The position available is perfect for a qualified accountant (or equivalent) in a large accountancy practice, in either an audit or advisory role who has an understanding of funds and a desire to upskill in financial modelling. Previous experience building financial models isn't essential, but you must be familiar with how they work and have an excel level that goes beyond the standard audit skillset. You'll also have to be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders as you'll be working with the CEO and other board members on a weekly basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing, tinkering and reporting on the externally produced bespoke financial models, providing analytical insight to senior stakeholders across the business
- Supporting the wider business with modelling support where needed
- Production and maintenance of fund models
- Identification and implementation of process improvements and automation across the finance team systems
- Undertaking analysis of the fund pipeline across the business
- Undertaking detailed data analysis
The project side to the role will be huge and you can expect plenty to get your teeth stuck into on an ad hoc basis adding plenty of variety to an already broad and diverse position.
Salary on offer is £55,000-65,000 depending on experience with exceptional bonus potential.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.