Global Investment Bank is currently searching for an experienced VP to join their Regional FP&A team in London. This role will cover the EMEA Region and is an ideally opportunity for a candidate who is looking for an all-round role including extensive stakeholder management and projects exposure.
- Oversight for regional and legal entity performance analysis to provide insight for key stakeholders and regulators
- Present to external parties on regional and key legal entity performance
- Competitor performance analysis including benchmarking and providing strategic insights to the leadership team
- Monitor market developments and analyst reports to provide insights to the management board
- Identifying new opportunities and supporting major cross line of business projects and initiatives
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven FP&A/Commercial Finance experience gained ideally within the banking sector
- Extensive Presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong process improvement and project skills including the ability to identify areas of improvement
- Excellent academic background – minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
This is high profile role across the bank and it is therefore essential the candidate has very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge current processes whilst being able to analyse information and present to C-Suite stakeholders. This role offers realistic progression the Head of Regional FP&A and Director level in the future.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.