An up and coming Financial Services company experiencing exponential growth is looking to appoint a Manager into a newly created position in its finance team based in Basingstoke. The position will report directly into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for supervising and managing a team of six juniors.
This is a particularly exciting time to be joining the company as they look to more than double the size of their client portfolio with a number of high performing funds joining an already established list. Heading in you'll enjoy ownership of one of the newly onboarded clients while supporting the team across the portfolio providing plenty of variety and technical exposure. Furthermore, you'll also be client-facing offering the chance to develop those all-important stakeholder management credentials.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the financial reporting for a listed investment company and assistance across the wider portfolio
- Manage a team of junior accountants (six people)
- Manage the preparation of monthly complex consolidated financial reporting (IFRS)
- Manage the preparation of quarterly audited consolidated financial reporting
- Lead the audit process
- Support the recruitment process for junior to senior accountants
- Project work particularly focusing on process improvement and efficiency
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent with 2+ years of post qualified experience
- Strong financial reporting skills are essential including consolidations under IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A competitive salary and benefits package is provided coupled with an excellent organisational culture where employee welfare is a top priority.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly to find out more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.