I am looking for a numerate candidate for a Financial Risk Analyst position within a leading London Market Insurer.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To build and maintain timely and effective financial risk management reports, including from risk systems (either in-house or vendor).
- To contribute to the identification and assessment of the financial risks faced, in particular underwriting, catastrophe, reserve and reinsurance credit risk
- To coordinate and contribute to Risk Management's involvement in the capital and planning process
- To produce high quality regular and ad hoc reporting to the various risk committees
Knowledge and Experience:
- Numerate/enhanced analytical skills ability to apply technical knowledge
- Stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Required - Understanding of Lloyd's and the insurance industry
- Desirable- Understanding of Risk Management and Solvency II
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.