My client is a world leading MNC Insurer and is looking for experienced accounting professionals to join their established finance team. We are searching for high calibre regulatory reporters with 6+ years of experience, working with the HK Insurance Authority. My client is open to accounting professionals from the Big 4 Consulting firms who have covered P+C insurance clients. You will join as a senior member of the team, and will have responsibilities guiding junior members of staff, developing existing resources. Fluency in English and Cantonese is required for this position.
- Monitor the month-end closing and corresponding data reconciliation to ensure data proficiency and timely delivery of monthly management accounts
- Prepare quarterly result analysis and ad-hoc data analysis
- Supervise direct reports to prepare regulatory filing and answer any enquiry requests from the regulators
- Involved in ad-hoc projects such as HKFRS 17, integration, ORSA report stress testing preparation.
- Relevant University degree and accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA)
- At least 6 years relevantexperience in Big 4 Consulting firm/P+C Insurer
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Hands on experience in filing quarterly/annual regulatory returns to Insurance Authority
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
For further details, please apply for a full job description