FIX / Front Office Trading Support - London (Hybrid) - 6 Month Contract - Up to £550 Per Day
I am currently working with a large investment banking company who is looking to secure the services of an experienced support professional required for Equities Front Office Connectivity team. The role will focus on client on-boarding, Level 1&2 trade floor support of electronic trading platforms and trade support for the DMA, Algorithmic, and Cash Equities businesses across multiple system platforms.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Level 1&2 support of third-party electronic trading platforms, UL Bridge (and associated products), and Fidessa
- Front Office and Middle Office trade support queries
- FIX client on-boarding and migration
- Client-side and market-side FIX certification and on-boarding
- Project-managing application upgrades and client-driven enhancement requests
- Managing business-driven projects within the electronic trading space from start to finish
- QA testing and production release cycle
- Detailed knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Strong background in FIX client on-boarding and certification
- Experience in both client-side and exchange-side FIX connectivity
- Proven track record in Level 2 support of electronic trading platforms within a trade floor environment
- Knowledge of UL Link, UL Monitoring suite, and the UL Bridge a plus
- Good understanding of and ability to trouble-shoot networks and firewall rules
- Strong Unix skills
- Good general business knowledge, understanding particularly Equity products and algorithmic trading
- Understanding of modern client trading practices, global interactions and flows
- Development background in Java and/or C#
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all suitable candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.