An international financial services company are looking to hire a fixed income compliance specialist to join their FIC compliance advisory team within their markets division.
- Provide advisory for the Fixed Income business within markets, supporting the head of advisory
- Provide effective advise on regulatory and reputational risks that may impact the business
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of rules and regulations applicable to the Fixed Income business
- Maintain and develop existing compliance procedures and controls as well as introducing new and adapted procedures and controls where appropriate
- Support and advice compliance staff internationally in understanding regulatory risks and the impact on London-based markets.
Successful candidates will have:
- An excellent understanding of Fixed Income products and the regulations associated with them
- A strong working knowledge of the FCA handbook
- Knowledge of upcoming EU regulation (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Languages (advantageous)