FP&A Accountant / London/ Salary - competitive
Growing Insurance Broker firm is currently looking for an FP&A Accountant to join their finance team in London. The role will report into the Head of FP&A, assist in the day-to-day activities of the FP&A Team and add value to the wider business.
- Responsible for business partnering including the production and arrangement of all monthly business partnering packs.
- Lead on the production of an annual budget and future planning documents.
- Looking into the finance systems and assisting in change - help enable the firm to meet its books and records obligations.
- Ad hoc projects and more specifically modelling to aid new business activity.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Recognised accountancy qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA. 2-3 years PQE.
- Experience gained within a commercial finance role - ideally Insurance.
- Project ad change management skills - beneficial but not essential.
- Advanced Excel, financial modelling and analytical skills.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. It is a great time to join this growing team in a role which offers a great learning and development platform, scope to progress and add real value to the growing business.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.