Eames Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a market leading Asset Manager who are currently seeking a motivated, innovative and attentive accountant to join their group FP&A function on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Head of FP&A, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to apply sound accounting knowledge in a commercially focused role.
- Contribute to the development of the annual planning and forecasting process, including timely reforecasts
- Preparation and delivery of MI to key stakeholders
- Management of the expense MI
- High level stakeholder management / engagement
- Liaise with external parties in undertaking ad-hoc project work
Applicants must hold a relevant accounting qualification (ideally ACA but will consider ACCA / CIMA) and hold around 2 years PQE, preferably within financial services.
This is an exciting role at the forefront of the groups commercial strategy at a time of expansion for them. If you feel you have the high level accounting knowledge, communications skills and drive to be considered, please get in touch.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.