Global Insurer is currently looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their high performing London team. This is a newly created role and you will be supporting the production of the annual budget, periodic forecast and management information of specific functional areas across the business. This role will also be responsible for supporting performance analysis of external companies in the Group.
- Supporting the production, reporting and analysis of budget, forecast and actual deviations from budget/forecast for specific functions within the group which has an overall expense base of approx. £400m
- Providing regular management information to senior members of the team, and stakeholders within group companies, to support decision making.
- Supporting the business to build budgets and forecasts, including inputting results into the planning model.
- Provide guidance, including principals and timetables, to support the business in setting budgets and forecasts
- Aggregation of functional plans/forecasts and assessment of any deviation from plan
- Working with senior members of the team to challenge the business on the robustness of budget and forecast assumptions
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and working with senior team members to challenge the business on performance
- Supporting process improvement and increasing efficiencies, continually looking for opportunities to add value.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven experience in a commercial finance role (FP&A or Management Reporting) or recently qualified ACA accountant from practice
- Experience of working in a FTSE 250 company - any industry
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 Degree
- Proven process improvement skills
- Strong Excel and Data Analysis skills
This role will involve regular interaction with key stakeholders both internally and externally and it is therefore essential that you have excellent interpersonal skills. This is an ideal opportunity for a commercial finance candidate looking to gain financial services experience in a world renowned organisation. The company offers a flexible hybrid working environment and realistic career progression opportunities in the future.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.