A leading European Private Equity firm are seeking to hire their first FP&A analyst into the Finance Team to help support the strategic development of the group. The role will include the build out and development of proprietary models to help critically assess business and fund decisions which will include significant involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- Develop the financial planning and analysis capabilities to effectively model the cash flows of the business
- Produce detailed scenario analysis including involvement in projects to grow the business and European footprint
- Develop and rebuild integrated financial models for ongoing budgeting and financial planning
- Ensuring timely and accurate update and reporting of accounting information, financial projections and fund investment assumptions
- Ensuring regular review of output, validation of assumptions and scenario analysis
- Assist in the design of dashboard and KPI reports to enhance financial performance, operational efficiency and profitability
- Continually strive to improve models, processes, controls and reporting
- Ad hoc project work
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/CA, ACCA or CIMA - and ideally degree educated in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Experience in FP&A and/or financial modelling is essential given the technical nature of the role. This could be via training in the modelling or advisory team in a large global accounting firm or alternatively through relevant work experience in a financial services business or in commerce and industry.
- Knowledge of private equity or funds management would be useful and desirable.
- You'll need to be comfortable using Excel to an advanced level - ie: macros, VBA
- Strong numerical and detail orientated skillset is essential
- Self-driven, quality and results-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure
- Reliable, hardworking and ambitious
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.