Global Insurer is currently searching for an FP&A Manager to join their newly founded digital driven syndicate in London. This is a newly created position and will be responsible for developing and delivering enhanced external investor communication and management information for the business. It is essential that candidates have recent experience in a commercial finance role which involved stakeholder management with external investors.
- Provide regular reporting to external investors and ensuring information is complete and accurate and provides insightful analysis to facilitate the understanding of the company Group performance relative to the original investment proposition
- Responsibility for responding with questions from investors regarding all aspects of financial performance
- Development and ongoing production of the Group management information for inclusion in materials for Boards / Management Committees
- Ad hoc analysis in response to both internal and external requests, developing analytical tools and models to deliver insightful output
- Develop detailed understanding of the drivers behind the company performance working closely with the organisations underwriters and portfolio team to facilitate a better understanding of the underwriting performance
- Key role in the prospective forecasting and planning by proving the link between the underwriting platform and other functions within the group to manage the collation of inputs into re-forecasts and annual plans
- Recent experience within a commercial finance role that involves regular stakeholder management with external investors e.g. PE/VC - Essential
- Experience in either the Insurance or Financial Services Industry or currently working at Manager level within the Big 4 in an M&A/Deals function
- Qualified accountant - Preferred
- Proven experience of business performance management disciplines e.g. planning, budgeting, forecasting, balanced business scorecards and KPI reporting
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to identify, understand and discuss complex concepts with both expert and non-expert colleagues
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to go beyond the numbers and understand key business and performance drivers.
- Proven experience of evaluating requirements and framing outputs to provide insightful management information
This role involves regular interaction with both external and internal stakeholders and it is therefore essential that you have strong communication skills including the ability to build strong relationships. The position offers the opportunity to join a growing business at the beginning of its journey that provides high visibility to board level.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.