- Deliver relevant and consistent accounting and management information together with the right analytical insights to help the management in their decision making as well as understanding the underlying financials
- Establish the appropriate KPIs for the senior management team to effectively track the performance and healthiness of the organization
- Monitor the business performance and help business to understand the trends, variances and underlying drivers for the same
- Supporting Budgeting, forecasting, planning & strategic reviews
- Track the performance against the strategy and budget
- Support the business decisioning process by providing essential analytical skills, financial models, profit models, internal and external benchmarking and performing ‘what-if' scenarios
- Be the strategic partner to the business driving a high performing, sustainable business with effective Balance Sheet management
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Planning, Finance & Accounting
- Working knowledge of retail products preferred
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems and work with the larger team
- Strong people leader with ability to lead and grow teams of international talent.
- Strong business partner who can influence and effectively challenge C-suite stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.