My client is an international reinsurance business which is expanding rapidly and being recognised as a leading regional business. It offers a great internal working culture with good development opportunities and on the job training. They are looking for driven graduates, with good potential and aspiration to join their growing finance team. In your role, you will be involved in technical accounting duties as well as assisting on project work to help automate internal processes. If you have a degree in Business Studies, Economics, Insurance or Accounting and Finance and would like more information, please apply.
- Understanding and mastering Technical Accounting system and tool
- To accurately and completely maintain proper technical (RI) accounting record by correctly interpreting the Statement of Accounts
- To closely monitor the cash-flow, account receivable aging status and follow up on settlement, missing accounts & clarifications
- To deliver on the KPI and MIS of Technical Accounting team
- Data input by following the agreed working procedures / processes of Technical accounting
- Constantly give feedback and seek areas for improvement in the reporting process, data quality, systems and tool enhancements
- Proactively identify risks, maintain effective controls and address control issues on timely basis
- To accurately assist in the compilation of regular and ad-hoc internal and external reports
This role is open to fresh graduates who are looking for roles in the insurance industry. This opportunity offers on the job training and great exposure into an exciting reinsurance business which is growing with competetive benefits.
If you have a degree in either; Business Studies, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Insurance, and would like some further information about the role and company, please apply below.