Front End Developer (Banking) - Hybrid / London - £500 - £600+ Per Day
My client are a Banking company looking to secure the services of a Front End Developer to join their team on an initial 6-month contract to begin with.
- Design responsive user interfaces for our Generative AI products that are accessible and work across devices.
- Optimise user interfaces for performance to improve the user experience of our consumers.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate our Generative AI capabilities into our frontend applications.
- Create user interface components that can be implemented across a range of our products, ensuring scalability, reusability and performance.
- Work with other team members and liaise with nominated business stakeholders when required to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commencing design and development.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality, consistency and best practices.
- Fully test implemented solutions in advance of User Acceptance Testing
- Assist (when required) with the deployment of components to development and test environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues to enhance the overall user experience.
- Strong proficiency with HTML/CSS.
- Comprehensive experience building web applications using React.
- Understanding of React components, hooks and state management.
- Ability to write code to consume backend APIs in a web application.
- Experience building responsive, accessible designs.
- Knowledge of CI/CD to build, test and deploy web applications.
- Proficient using version control systems such as Git.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Understanding of basic UI/UX principles to create visually appealing designs.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to a as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.