A top tier bank is looking for a Front office BA / PM to join their teamin in London.
You will work with Markets Front Office, Control and infrastructure staff across the EMEA region to design a set of controls as part of a Conduct Framework to address gaps identified during the assessment process;
- Work with Management, Sales and Trading stakeholders and the appropriate infrastructure teams, including Technology, to define an implementation plan and determine how the implementation can be optimized and/ or phased to put effective controls in place efficiently. Identify appropriate technology solutions to enhance control and determine where interim tactical solutions are required;
- Execute on plans to ensure an appropriate level of risk mitigation across key conduct controls;
- Draft clear and concise procedures which provide effective guidance for sales and trading and design training to communicate and reinforce procedure change.
- Ensure all assessment, design and implementation activities engage an appropriate and complete set of stakeholders across relevant Fixed Income product groups and supporting infrastructure functions and are performed within the defined scope of the programme and support its objectives;
- Actively identify, assess and manage risks and issues that arise in defining a control framework for conflicts, ensuring they are monitored and managed appropriately to minimise impact on delivery
- Business Analyst/PM experience in a Front Office environment
- Evidence of a successful track record delivering change in a IB Front Office environment;
- Has experience of delivering non-technology driven as well as technology driven change;
- Excellent written skills and experience of drafting policies and procedures;
- Has experience of managing senior stakeholders and ability to build strong relationships;
- IB Sales & Trading experience including an understanding of conflicts of interest, trading controls, control frameworks, risk management & regulatory demands;
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.