A top tier bank is looking for a Front Office Controls Programme Manager to join their team in London.
- Emphasis on senior PM skills and knowledge of data retention and Public/Private side information flow
- Must have come from a Front office Background
- Controls background
- Compliance background
- Compliance control room experience/ Chinese walls
- Control Framework design/ testing
- Worked on trading/ Sales side as well as Origination/ IB (Equity or Debt Cap Markets) ie both Primary vs Secondary trading sides
- Understanding of Public/Private side information flow with a PM Background
- Strong knowledge of Governance, controls, compliance and data within the scope of investment banking
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.