Our international finance client is looking for an experienced Frontend developer to help further develop & enhance their asset class platform.
You will be:
- Developing in a Microservices based architecture.
- Own specific front ends.
- Interact constructively with a variety of backend styles.
- Perform system improvements & tactical deliveries within the BAU phase.
- Give enhanced technical support.
You must have:
- 5+ years experience as a Frontend Developer.
- Technical skills with Angular, Springboot, Kafka & GraphQL.
- Strong interest in UX.
- Some knowledge of Java and/or Clojure.
- Finance knowledge ideally but not a necessity.
- Fluent in English - verbally & written.
This will be a 12 month contract with an ASAP start date.
To be considered for this role you must be an EU national or hold a valid Swiss permit.
If you want to learn more simply apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.