A leading international bank is currently looking for a Frontend Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role, the successful Frontend Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of an Open Banking platform. Aside from this, the Frontend Engineer will take charge in the technical implementation of projects and provide mentorship and guidance to the team.
- participate in discussions and planning around software architecture and enterprise platform integrations
- Collaborate and manage internal stakeholders and an offshore team
- Be up-to-date with the latest technology trends and take strategic decisions in the design and development phase
- Be influential in providing new ideas and solutions to the team
- Must be able to perform unit-testing and test automation
- Ability to design and document software architecture and APIs and easily communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge in PHP, Drupal, Docker, or Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Agile Software Development practice
- Degree in Computer Science
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Stefanie Padilla - Registration Number: R1871637