Full stack Developer required for a leading Insurance client in Surrey.
My client is looking at expanding their development team and need people with skills in C#/.Net, Azure and Angular 2.
You'll join a team of developers of all skill sets, that are highly collaborative and have a passion for coding.
They are launching the product across the UK via their business development team and for the business to grow they need developers like you to help the business grow.
- Extensive experience in data visualisation
- Strong appreciation of UX principles
- Solid experience implementing RESTful API's and services for Microsoft cloud deployments (C# .NET 4.0 or higher, ASP.NET Framework/Core, Azure infrastructure and services, JSON/XML)
- Experience developing test frameworks and test cases for web UI's and RESTful services (e.g. using Selenium and SpecFlow)
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment.
- Experience with software engineering best practices: object-oriented design and implementation, design patterns, SOLID principles, Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies
- Experience with software development tools: IDE's, version control, test automation, continuous integration, defect and backlog management systems.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.