Are you a passionate Software Engineer who loves writing seamless code and work well in a collaborative environment?
One of the most-exciting technology companies is rapidly expanding their Engineering teams and is looking for excellent Full Stack Engineers.
- Build backend services for a fraud detection platform
- Develop core platform to enable new features on big data and micro-services oriented architecture
- Practice quality engineering through TDD, Agile, on a cutting-edge stack
- Lead technical projects from planning to implementation with data scientists and the fraud engineering team
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- At Least 3 years’ full stack engineering experience with additional hands-on experience in ReactJS
- Experience in cloud platforms and solutions (AWS/ GCP)
- Understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, being well-versed in Agile methodologies, TDD is a plus
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
Due to the nature of projects, Singaporeans and Singapore PR’s are qualified for this opportunity.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Stefanie Padilla - Registration Number: R1871637