Working within a DevOps & SRE function the Full Stack Python Developer role will be focusing on developing a number of reusable services, integrations, components and front end interfaces within an evolving community focused developer enabling platform. The developer platform is targeted on allowing the client to scale the DevSecOps within their organisation over multiple platforms and emerging technologies.
Successful Python Developers will:
- Design and implement performant applications
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Development and Integration of user-facing elements
- Implementation of security and data protection best practices
- Include integration of data layer solutions
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies & deliver the associated assets.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in developing full-stack code using Python and industry standard Python frameworks including Django and Flask.
- Solid grasp of multi-threading in Python and developing API's
- Usage of DevOps processes including the integration of security & quality tooling within CICD pipelines
- Familiar with cloud environments AWS/Azure
This is an urgent requirement, please apply now to learn more!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.