Opportunities within a lucrative and fast-growing area of financial services have become available in Basingstoke. This Financial Services provider is looking to increase their team size to accommodate the rapid growth of the company.
As a Fund Accountant, you will gain exposure to a variety of asset management firms, including Private Equity, Hedge Funds and Credit / Debt Funds.
This role will involve:
- Supporting Seniors with client deliverable's and reviewing various reports
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Assisting in process implementation and improvement
- Assisting with any other client requirements and ad hoc work
- Recently qualified ACA / ACCA / Or Similar
- 2+ years' experience working either in practice or fund accounting/admin, but candidates with industry experience will also be considered (Financial Services preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work with Asset Managers
A competitive benefits package is offered that is in line with the candidate's level of experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.