A boutique financial services company is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant into its finance team based in Basingstoke. The position reports directly into an experienced Senior Manager and will cover a diverse client portfolio, offering a unique blend of technical exposure spanning the alternative investment space. You will also get the chance to develop your stakeholder management skills by operating in a fully client-facing role, providing holistic learning and development that is essential for long term career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of transactional work produced by junior accountants
- Preparation of drawdowns and distribution notices
- Treasury and liquidity reporting
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of quarterly investor reporting
- Preparation of audited and unaudited annual accounts
- Preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns
- Must be either a newly qualified accountant or finalist (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong academic background
- Strong interpersonal skills
A competitive salary and benefits package is provided coupled with an excellent organisational culture where employee welfare is a top priority.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly for further information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.