Are you a dedicated financial professional with a passion for private equity and fund accounting? My client, a leading private equity firm, is looking for a talented Fund Accountant to join their dynamic team.
I am partnered with is a well-established private equity firm with a track record spanning over 30 years. My client specialize in partnering with mid-sized companies, supporting their growth and development. As a Fund Accountant, you will be an integral part of their finance team, contributing to their growth and success story.
- Responsibility for the accounting and reporting for a number private equity funds which each consist of several sub-funds in the form of limited partnerships.
- Oversight of cash books and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Oversight of postings to the general ledger and investment database system.
- Preparing monthly Excel-based management accounts.
- Preparing quarterly investor reports.
- Preparing statutory accounts for the sub-funds and liaising with auditors.
- Preparing investor statements including drawdowns, distributions and NAV positions.
- Preparing investor drawdown requests and distributions payments.
- Arranging payments to investors, investee companies etc, and liaising with the funds' banks.
- Preparing regular and ad hoc information for investors - e.g. account balances, details of payments.
- Assisting with ongoing compliance including preparation of FCA client asset reporting and Anti Money Laundering checks.
- Involvement with tax reporting to investors and tax authorities.
- Liaising with portfolio companies regarding holdings etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified (Finalists will be considered)
- Good interpersonal skills - This role offers the opportunity to interact with the finance team, the portfolio and investment teams. This is perfect for an outgoing candidate interested in learning more about the wider areas of a fund.
- Ideally, will have previous experience of bookkeeping and accounts preparation.
- Strong Excel skills would also be an advantage.
This role is indeed a unique one, if the responsibilities interest you and you'd like to learn more about the opportunity. Please feel free to send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.