- Fund and management accounting for a number of complex structures (full training provided)
- Capital calls, drawdowns and distributions to investors
- Review the accounting work prepared by juniors in the team - typically this is partnership accounts, management accounts and NAVs
- Oversee the fund audit working with external parties
- Attend board meetings and present financial information to senior stakeholders
- Undertake the management and coaching of the junior teams' by ensuring appropriate objectives are set and reporting deadlines are always met
- Proven experience within fund accounting with industry experience in either private equity or real estate OR a recently qualified ACA/ACCA from practice
- Experience in the preparation of financial and management accounts
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university or equivalent
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business including Directors and key clients across the portfolio. Consequently it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a clear path for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.