A boutique Hedge Fund is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team based in London. The opportunity is a unique chance for candidates with prior hedge fund accounting experience to develop their technical skillset while gaining exposure to a range of wider operations including fund launches, fund structuring, and trading. Furthermore, the incumbent will be responsible for dealing with a variety of key internal and external stakeholders so candidates must be confident with excellent interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the NAV for various funds
- Assisting in the preparation of investor reporting
- Dealing with key third parties including fund administrators, brokers, auditors, lawyers, and other third parties
- Analysis of fund returns and subsequent calculation of performance fees
- Income, expense and cash reconciliations
- Point of contact for ad hoc investor queries
- A minimum of 3 years of fund accounting experience with open-ended fund structures
- Excellent communication skills and proven examples of stakeholder management
- A strong academic background
The organisation provides a generous salary and benefits package and offer a genuine opportunity for progression in a growing company.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.