A boutique Investment Manager is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team based in London. Predominantly focusing on Hedge Funds the company is now diversifying into the Private Equity space presenting a unique chance for the incumbent to develop their technical skillset across multiple asset classes. Additionally, the role offers exposure to a range of wider operations including fund launches, fund structuring as well as the chance to interact with the front office on a day to day basis.
As the company continues to grow along an impressive trajectory there is plenty of opportunity to be an integral part in numerous upcoming projects, adding further diversity to an already broad role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the NAV for various funds
- Assisting in the preparation of investor reporting
- Dealing with key third parties including fund administrators, brokers, auditors, lawyers, and other third parties
- Analysis of fund returns and subsequent calculation of performance fees
- Income, expense and cash reconciliations
- Ad hoc project work
- Point of contact for ad hoc investor queries
- A minimum of 3 years of fund accounting experience with open-ended fund structures.
- Excellent communication skills and proven examples of stakeholder management.
- An accountancy qualification (part qualified/qualified) is preferred but not essential.
- A strong academic background
The culture is a relaxed closely-knit family feel with a heavy emphasis placed on employee welfare. A generous salary and benefits package is on offer with a genuine opportunity for progression in a growing company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.