A boutique Hedge Fund is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team based in London. The opportunity is a unique chance for candidates with prior hedge fund accounting experience to develop their technical skillset while gaining exposure to a range of wider operations including fund launches, fund structuring, and trading. Additionally, the role will play a heavy part in a number of upcoming finance projects offering further breadth to an already diverse role ensuring no two days are the same.
Candidates must have strong stakeholder management skills as the role will act as a key point of contact for various third parties as well as day to day interaction with senior internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the NAV for various funds
- Assisting in the preparation of investor reporting
- Dealing with key third parties including fund administrators, brokers, auditors, lawyers, and other third parties
- Analysis of fund returns and subsequent calculation of performance fees
- Income, expense and cash reconciliations
- Point of contact for ad hoc investor queries
- A minimum of 3 years of fund accounting experience with open-ended fund structures
- Excellent communication skills and proven examples of stakeholder management
- A strong academic background
The organisation provides a generous salary and benefits package and offer a genuine opportunity for progression in a growing company.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.