A growing Private Equity firm is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant into its closely-knit finance team based in Central London.
With a specialist investment focus, the firm has enjoyed exponential growth over the last four years. AUM has nearly doubled in this period and its latest fundraise closing at just shy of £1bn. As a result of this growth, the firm is looking to hire a further addition to the finance team.
The incumbent will benefit from a heavily outsourced finance environment reducing what would be time spent reporting and allowing for more commercially focused activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the externally produced Fund Accounts and Investor Reporting and maintenance of the relationship with the third-party administrators
- Assisting with fund modelling and fund cash flows
- Capital calls and distributions
- Assist with the quarterly valuations process across the portfolio
- Supporting with any new acquisitions and disposals
- Support the deal structuring process
Key requirements include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Prior experience in Private Equity is an absolute must and this can be either in-house, from a third-party administrator or from an audit setting
- Excellent academics
Organisational culture is a big selling point and the boutique nature of the firm has created a closely-knit and family feel to the team. There is no segregation between the teams or senior members of staff and you'll get to know everyone from operations through to deals and C suite.
The firm also provides an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary and exceptional bonus potential.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.