A boutique Property Fund is looking to hire a finalist or recently qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA/CA or equivalent into a newly created position. This is an unrivaled opportunity to join an early-stage fund to support the Finance Director with both the corporate and fund accounting, as well as ad hoc support to front office. The role offers broad and valuable experience working in a busy property fund, with the opportunity for progression as more funds are launched. Working in close proximity to the Partners and Asset Managers, this is an excellent opportunity to broaden a pre-existing knowledge of Property Fund Finance.
- Assisting with corporate and fund accounting responsibilities (all fund accounting is outsourced)
- Assisting with risk, compliance and regulatory reporting
- Assisting with ad hoc financial analysis and modelling
- Deal support
- Property Fund Finance experience is a requirement, likely gained in a fund administration firm or in-house at another property fund manager
- Finalist or recently qualified accountant or equivalent
- Willingness to work in a small office, where you will be sat with the FD, Senior Partners and the Asset Managers
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, sum ifs etc)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.