A mid-market Credit Fund is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant in a newly created position brought in to support exceptional growth the firm is experiencing. The incumbent will be responsible for working closely with both the London and European teams in a role that promises plenty of variety in the day to day.
Thanks to a heavily outsourced setup in finance, the bulk of the financial reporting is out with the fund administrators creating a heavy focus on value add activity. Core responsibilities will focus around four key areas which include:
- Financial oversight and the maintenance of the relationship with the fund administrators
- Forward looking management accounting, i.e., forecasting, budgeting and other necessary commercial analysis for the production of management information
- Cash flow and liquidity management
- Supporting the investment team with deal acquisitions and execution
Beyond the core remit, there is opportunity to support across a number of ongoing and upcoming projects and ideally, you'll come with a value-add mindset and a passion for thinking outside of the box.
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Some experience working with closed-ended fund structures is highly preferential - this can be from audit, a competitor fund or fund administration. Wider investment management audit will also be considered
- With the position being heavily middle office focused, it is essential that you have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced excel skills are highly preferential
- Excellent academic background
A competitive salary is on offer with a comprehensive benefits package and exceptional bonus potential.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.