An established Debt fund is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant into its team based in Central London. This is a newly created position as a result of growth and the recent closing of a newly raised fund.
The position will report directly into the investment team and will be a somewhat standalone position in finance offering a unique opportunity to gain holistic exposure to the day to day workings of the fund. You'll also enjoy a heavily outsourced environment which has created a broad-reaching role where key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the third-party administrators to ensure all fund accounting is both timely and accurate
- Working closely with the third-party providers for the management company ensuring reporting is both timely and accurate
- Production of Management Information and Investor Reporting
- Helping manage the underlying investments and loan administration
- Treasury input including drawdowns and distributions
- Liaising with the auditors (seasonal)
- Ad hoc reporting and project work
- Must be undertaking an accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Over two years of closed-end fund accounting experience is essential and can come from either a third-party administrator or in-house at a fund
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
A clear progression plan is in place with the idea to support a part-qualified candidate through to a Fund Controller position further down the line. In order to support this growth, the firm is offering an industry-leading study support package and a supportive environment to ensure you have all the tools you need.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.