An established Debt fund is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant into its team based in Central London. This is a newly created position as a result of growth and the recent closing of a newly raised fund.
The position will report directly into the investment team and will be a somewhat standalone position in finance offering a unique opportunity to gain holistic exposure to the day to day workings of the fund. You'll also enjoy a heavily outsourced environment which has created a broad-reaching role where key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the third-party administrators to ensure all fund accounting is both timely and accurate
- Working closely with the third-party providers for the management company ensuring reporting is both timely and accurate
- Production of Management Information and Investor Reporting
- Helping manage the underlying investments and loan administration
- Treasury input including drawdowns and distributions
- Liaising with the auditors (seasonal)
- Ad hoc reporting and project work
- Must be undertaking an accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Over two years of closed-end fund accounting experience is essential and can come from either a third-party administrator or in-house at a fund
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
A clear progression plan is in place with the idea to support a part-qualified candidate through to a Fund Controller position further down the line. In order to support this growth, the firm is offering an industry-leading study support package and a supportive environment to ensure you have all the tools you need.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.