A growing Fund Administration and Outsourcing company are looking for a Recently Qualified ACA/CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent to assist with rising client demands. Ideal for someone in either an Accounting Practice or Fund Administrator, the successful candidate will gain experience working within Financial Services and with Asset Managers outside of London. Furthermore, this role offers the opportunity to progress, as the firm continues to grow and win new client mandates.
- Fund accounting for a range of open and closed ended fund structures as well as holding companies and/or SPVs; your role is likely to be more of the final prep and review work
- Corporate accounting - financial and management accounting
- Key point of contact for clients and other external parties
- Manage and supervise the junior team member's workloads and ensure reporting deadlines are being met
- Coaching, mentoring and supervision of junior team members
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) likely coming from a small to medium sized accounting firm where you've trained and worked in accounts prep, outsourcing and/or audit
- Several years' experience working in either an Accounting Practice or Fund Administrator; Financial Services experience isn't essential
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.