A global investment management firm is looking for a fund accountant to join their specialist team based in London. The incumbent will have the opportunity to work with industry-leading professionals and will have the opportunity to travel to international offices across the globe. Additionally, a generous salary and benefits package is on offer with a genuine opportunity to progress and develop in a rewarding industry.
- Oversight and management of the financial reporting function acting as a key point of contact with both the third party fund administrators and the auditors
- Business partnering with other internal business units
- Managing process improvement projects across the finance function
- Presentation of reports to key senior stakeholders
- Research projects
- Ad hoc project work
- Recently qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in an investment management company OR experience auditing funds from a practice background
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong academic background
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.