A leading global investment management firm is looking for a fund accountant to join their team. The company has considerable assets under management across the globe through a variety of different asset classes. The role is ideal for a part qualified accountant who is looking to develop their technical accounting experience across a variety of different funds.
- Ownership of multiple funds and responsible for the entirety of the accounting process and the preparation of the NAV packs.
- Preparation of real estate fund data
- Supporting fund managers with any valuation accounting queries.
- Preparing investor reporting packs.
- Management and maintenance of key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- MUST be in the process of undertaking a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Proven real estate fund accounting experience
- Strong academic background
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the businesses different functions. Consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a genuine opportunity for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.