A global investment management firm that specialises predominantly in private equity investments amongst other areas of the alternates is looking to appoint a Fund Administrator to join its finance team based in Central London.
The firm has enjoyed a decade of exponential growth and isn't slowing down, with ambitious plans for further expansion. The incumbent can expect plenty of professional development and progression in a role that promises no stagnation.
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Transactional finance and corporate secretarial
- Supporting the fund accounting team with accounting matters and financial analysis
- Reviewing outsourced accounting for various investments
- Entering bank payments
- Maintaining the database
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
- A grounding in accounting/fund administration
- Understanding of fund accounting/administration - ideally, you'll have worked in a fund administrator.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
A competitive package is on offer with a salary in the region of £30,000-35,000 partnered with a discretionary bonus and wider benefits scheme. There is also an opportunity to undertake an accountancy qualification should you wish to progress down this route.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.