A top tier global Private Equity firm with over €25 billion in AUM is looking to appoint a Fund Associate into their team based in London. The position is newly created as a result of growth and will be responsible for looking after the enormous and complex newly raised fund. The role is within their Finance team and would suit audit professionals from the Big 4 with funds audit experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the external fund accounting and reporting produced by the third party administrators.
- Assisting with the investor reporting process
- Assisting with the portfolio company valuation process.
- Providing ongoing support to the investor relations team with various ad hoc queries.
- Management and analysis of fund cash flows.
- Ad hoc project work
- A qualified accountant (ACA) or equivalent with a funds audit background.
- Excellent academic background including a strong degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with strong stakeholder management skills.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply online for immediate consideration
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.