A leading global Asset Manager is looking for a Fund Controller to join its growing London-based finance team.
The role is broad, challenging and will play an integral part in the launch of the organisation's new fund later this year. Consequently, the future incumbent must have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to challenge the status quo continuously identifying opportunities to improve internal processes and systems.
- Preparation of fund reporting and investor reporting and subsequent presentation to the Board
- Assisting fund accountants in the preparation and review of financial statements for the funds
- Preparation of fund performance analysis
- Point of contact and responsible for dealing with investor queries
- Preparing carry distributions
- Ad hoc project work
- Must be a qualified accountant or equivalent (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Must have 3+ years proven experience working with closed-end fund structures
- Strong academic background
- Proven examples of identifying and improving internal processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a company that invests heavily in their employees and so culture is taken very seriously. Candidates must work well with both internal and external stakeholders, have transparency, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.