A top tier global private equity firm is looking to appoint a fund controller in a newly created position into its finance team (of around 10 people) based in London. The position will be responsible for overseeing the firm's newly raised fund and will involve the oversight of fund administrator work and more commercially focused activity including supporting the portfolio and investor relations teams.
- Acting as the key point of contact for the fund administrators and overseeing the work produced;
- Monitoring and analysing fund cash flows;
- Supporting the portfolio team with the valuation process;
- Supporting the investor relations team;
- Working closely with the portfolio team on a number of upcoming projects;
- Assisting with capital calls and drawdowns.
- Must have an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Proven private equity fund finance experience from either a fund, third party administrator or audit background.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Salary on offer is c£60-70k (DOE) with 40-50% bonus potential and a range of other excellent benefits. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply online for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.